The ESTARD Data Miner Menu
The ESTARD Data Miner Menu contains the following options:
File - for managing ESTARD Data Miner files, loading and saving the
- Load Learning Database - starts a Wizard for loading the database,
that is going to be used for Statistics, Decision Rules and Decision Trees
- Load Analysed Database - starts a Wizard for loading the database,
that is going to be analysed with the help of Decision Rules or Decision Trees.
- New Project - creates a new empty project.
- Save Project - opens a dialog for saving the current
- Load Project - opens a dialog for loading a saved project.
- Close Project - closes the current project
after asking for confirmation.
- Exit - exits ESTARD Data Miner.
Query Forming - for query managing:
- Manual Query - opens corresponding program pages for initial query
- Query Wizard - starts the
- Quey Settings.. - opens query
settings dialog. In this dialog you can adjust settings for initial
query and for rules / decision trees creation.
View - for switching between
Decision Trees ,
Analysed Database pages.
Options - for setting Database and Queries options.
Help - ESTARD Data Miner Help and About.